Norton AntiVirus is an anti-malware software developed and distributed by Symantec Corporation since 1991 as part of its Norton family of computer security products. It uses signatures and heuristics to identify viruses. Other features included in it are e-mail spamfiltering and phishing protection . By going to the www.norton.com/setup, one get the application. Norton items are sensible to the point that one time you’re in disarray whether the antivirus is running legitimately or not on your PC or you ought to run with restarting your PC. Look at the means to do as such
- You first need to check the Windows system to see whether the Norton logo is visible which indicates that the software is running.
- You need to restart your PC if Norton logo isn’t showing.
- Check whether Norton logo is showing now.
Please note- Depending on the Windows version installed on PC, the system tray icon couldn’t be able to disappear during the usage of the operating system.
- Right-click on the Window’s taskbar.
- Select the menu options ‘Properties’ followed by ‘Taskbar’ ‘Customize’.
- Click on the option beside Norton antivirus program.
- Select the program icon ‘Always Show’.
- Check the status in the taskbar.
- Open the Norton’s Control Panel by selecting the program icon on your PC
- Choosing from the ‘All Programmes’ sub-menu of the ‘Start’ menu on your PC.
- A white check-mark will be shown on a green background with the word ‘Secure’ to display if Norton app is online.